6 Useful EDC Multi-tools You Must Try
1. Gerber Dime Multi-Tool - http://amzn.to/2l3xyO3
Gerber took the standard keychain multi-tool and made it better. The versatile Dime includes a unique blade designed to safely cut and score plastic packaging and a bottle opener that is exposed even when the tool is closed. Its compact and lightweight design makes it easy to use and carry.
2. Millennium Falcon Multi-Tool Kit - https://goo.gl/RVe8Rf
The Star Wars Millennium Falcon Multi-Tool Kit comes equipped with four hex keys, two screwdrivers (one flat-head, one philipps), and an adjustable wrench built into the ship's helm.
3. MyPocketMaster Titanium Multi-Tool http://kck.st/2hjFCH4
MyPocketMaster is a multifunctional tool capable of performing minor task. It will change the way you do things every day.
4. The STK Multi-Tool – Sliding Tool & Knife https://goo.gl/spO9X5
The STK Multi-Tool is a feature-packed multi-tool ready for anything. The frame is made from a solid 3/16 inch, 6AL4V titanium plate.
5. Cyclist Card - The Ultimate Bike Multi-Tool System - http://kck.st/2jzitkN
A highly functional minimalist wallet/pocket multi-tool for your bike. Made out of the strongest stainless blade steel available: S35VN
6. Wallet Buddy - The SS Multi-tool - http://kck.st/2iiQqH9
A stainless steel wallet sized multi-tool that is the size of a credit card. MADE IN THE U.S.A.